Checking the battery level
Check the battery level before carrying out the headphone amplifier.
- If the micro-USB cable (supplied) is connected to the DC IN 5V port, disconnect it.
- Rotate the power/volume knob clockwise to turn the headphone amplifier on, and check how many times the POWER/CHG indicator flashes in green.
- Flashes three times: Substantially charged
- Flashes twice: Half charged
- Flashes once: Battery level is low. It is necessary to charge the battery.
- Always flashing: It is necessary to charge the battery. If you continue to use the headphone amplifier without charging, it will turn off automatically.
- The battery level that the indicator shows is a rough guide. The actual battery level may differ depending on the condition of use.