How to use the silicone belts
You can fasten a connected device to the headphone amplifier using the silicone belts (supplied).
- Mount the connected device on the headphone amplifier.
- Bind the headphone amplifier and the connected device using the silicone belt with its wider part placed under the bottom of the headphone amplifier.
4 silicone belts are supplied.
If the connected device does not fit on the rubber rails
If the audio device does not mount on the rubber rails of the headphone amplifier, place the protection sheet (supplied) between the headphone amplifier and the audio device to avoid scratching.
- Be careful not to pinch your finger when binding the headphone amplifier and the connected device with the silicone belt. It may cause injury.
- Sony is not liable for damage to an audio device caused by using the silicone belts.
- The silicone belts are not guaranteed to fasten all audio devices.
- Do not over-stretch the silicone belt. It may cause a malfunction.
- Stop using the silicone belt if it is cracked.