Connecting to an analog output device
You can connect the headphone amplifier to an analog output device, such as a smartphone or portable music player, using the stereo mini cable (supplied).
Before connecting, turn the volume of your device down, and turn the headphone amplifier off.
- Turn on the device.
- Set the INPUT select switch to the position of the AUDIO IN/LINE OUT jack (right edge position).
- Set the OUTPUT select switch to (right edge position).
- Connect the device to the AUDIO IN/LINE OUT jack using the stereo mini cable (supplied).
- Connect your headphones to the (headphones) NORMAL jack on the front side of the headphone amplifier.
When the device is connected to the AUDIO IN/LINE OUT jack, your headphones cannot be connected to the (headphones) BALANCED L/R jack.
- If you connect the headphone amplifier to a device with a built-in radio or tuner, broadcasts may not be received, or sensitivity may be reduced significantly.
- If there is noise in broadcasts, place the headphone amplifier farther away from the connected device and check whether reception improves.