Wireless Noise Canceling Stereo HeadsetMDR-ZX550BN
Low sound quality
- Turn down the volume of the connected device.
- Keep the headset away from a microwave oven, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Bring the headset and the BLUETOOTH device closer together. Remove any obstacles between the headset and the BLUETOOTH device.
- Keep the headset away from a TV.
- Switch the BLUETOOTH connection to A2DP by operating the BLUETOOTH device when HFP or HSP is set.
- If you connect a device with a built-in radio or tuner to the headset, broadcasts may not be received, or sensitivity may be reduced. Locate the headset farther away from the device and check that you can listen to the broadcasts satisfactorily.
- If you have previously connected the headset to this BLUETOOTH device, only an HFP/HSP BLUETOOTH connection may be made when the headset is turned on. If this happens, use the BLUETOOTH device and make an A2DP BLUETOOTH connection.
- When you listen to music from a computer on the headset, sound quality may be poor for the first few seconds after a connection is made. This is caused by the computer transmitting music at sound quality for communications at first, and it is not a malfunction. If the sound quality does not improve after a few seconds, press the headset's POWER button once or operate the computer to make an A2DP connection.