Using other video/audio input jacks (Audio Input Assign)
You can reassign the OPTICAL/COAXIAL digital audio input jacks to other input if the default settings of the jacks do not correspond to your connected equipment.
E.g. When connecting a DVD player to the OPTICAL IN 1 (SAT/CATV) jack, assign the OPTICAL IN 1 (SAT/CATV) jack to [BD/DVD].
- Select [Settings] - [Input Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Audio Input Assign].
- Select the input name you want to assign.
- Select the jack you want to assign to the input.
Assignable audio input jacks
- OPT 1:
- BD/DVD , SAT/CATV (*), GAME, VIDEO , SA-CD/CD
- OPT 2:
- BD/DVD , SAT/CATV, GAME, VIDEO, SA-CD/CD
- BD/DVD , SAT/CATV, GAME, VIDEO , SA-CD/CD (*)
- BD/DVD (*), SAT/CATV, GAME (*), VIDEO (*), SA-CD/CD
* Default setting
- When you assign the digital audio input, the Input Mode setting may change automatically.
- One reassignment is allowed for each input.
- If no sound is output from the jacks which you have assigned, also check the Input Mode settings.