Setting other Side sense options
You can configure how Side sense behaves or customize the menu, etc.
For example, the following options are available for Side sense.
- Whether to show the Side sense bar on one or both sides of your screen
- The screen actions for gesture
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Display] > [Side sense].
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the lower part of the screen to edit other Side sense options.
- To assign a screen action, such as taking a screenshot, to a gesture, find and tap [Settings] > [Display] > [Side sense] > [Gesture function assignments], select a gesture from among [Double-tap], [Slide up], and [Slide down], and then select an option.
- You can hide the Side sense bar by tapping the [Use Side sense bar] switch. Even when the Side sense bar is hidden, you can display the Side sense menu by tapping (Window manager icon) on the Home screen.