Combining clips and watching a film
You can combine clips to create a film, and then watch the film using the Cinema Library.
While using the Cinema Pro app, tap [All files] to display a list of clips in a project.
Tap (More icon) > [Create final film].
Tap the clips in the order in which you want to combine them.
- Clips with different frame rates cannot be combined.
To watch the created film using the Cinema Library
- Launch the Cinema Library app.
- While using the Cinema Pro app, tap [All files] > (Cinema Library icon).
- While using the Cinema Pro app, tap (Menu icon) > [Cinema Library].
- Touch and hold (Cinema Pro icon), and then tap [Cinema Library] in the menu that opens.
- Tap [Final films], and then select a film.
- You can create a shortcut for the Cinema Library app on the Home screen. Touch and hold (Cinema Pro icon). From the menu that opens, drag (Cinema Library icon) to the desired location.