Enhancing the sound output using Dolby Sound
Using Dolby Sound makes playback sound more realistic and three dimensional.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings].
- Tap the [Dolby Sound] switch to enable the function.
- Tap [Dolby Sound] for more options.
- To enjoy High-Resolution Audio with its original quality, turn off the Dolby Sound function.
- If DSEE Ultimate or 360 Upmix is turned on while Dolby Sound is also turned on, only one of the functions may be effective depending on the app you are using.
- If you register an app in [Effect priority], DSEE Ultimate or 360 Upmix will automatically take priority over Dolby Sound when you are playing back sound with that app. To register apps, find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings] > [Effect priority] > (Add icon), select the apps you want to register, and then tap [ADD].