Enhancing the sound output using 360 Upmix
Using 360 Upmix makes playback of all stereo sound sources, including streaming services, sound like spatial audio. It is recommended that you use headphones to enjoy the effects produced by the function.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings].
- Tap the [360 Upmix] switch to enable the function.
- Tap [360 Upmix] to select a mode.
- The function is effective only when you are using an app compatible with 360 Upmix.
- If both 360 Upmix and Dolby Sound are turned on, only one of the functions may be effective depending on the app you are using.
- The sound quality of the original sound source may take priority over the effects produced by 360 Upmix, depending on the content.
- If you register an app in [Effect priority], DSEE Ultimate or 360 Upmix will automatically take priority over Dolby Sound when you are playing back sound with that app. To register apps, find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings] > [Effect priority] > (Add icon), select the apps you want to register, and then tap [ADD].