Inserting a SIM card and memory card
Your device supports nano SIM cards.
The XQ-CT54 supports the use of one nano SIM card and a memory card. You can use the device as a dual SIM device by inserting a nano SIM card and configuring an eSIM.
The XQ-CT62/XQ-CT72 supports the use of either two nano SIM cards or a nano SIM card and a memory card.
- Even if you use two SIMs that support 5G, you can only use 5G on the SIM set for data traffic. You cannot use 5G on two SIMs at the same time.
- XQ-CT54: You do not need to insert a nano SIM card if you will only use an eSIM.
- Unmount the memory card before removing it to prevent loss of data. To remove the memory card safely, find and tap [Settings] > [Storage], tap [This device] to select [SD card], and then tap (More icon) > [Eject].
Assembly - XQ-CT54
Assembly - XQ-CT62/XQ-CT72
- Do not cut your SIM card, as this may damage your device.
- Drag out the SIM card tray.
- Place the main SIM card securely in position for SIM1.
- Place either the second SIM card (SIM2) or the memory card securely in the tray, in the correct orientation.
- Gently push the SIM card tray back into the slot until it fits into place.