Displaying apps in the Split-screen mode using (Window manager icon)
Find and tap (Window manager icon), and then tap the [21:9 Multi-window] tab.
The Multi-window menu is displayed.
You can also display the Multi-window menu by sliding up the Side sense bar or circle.
Select the apps you want to display in the top and bottom half of the screen.
Displaying apps in the Split-screen mode using (Overview button)
Tap (Overview button) in the navigation bar.
Tap [Multi-window switch].
Swipe left or right to select the desired apps, and then tap [Done].
- Application 1
- Split-screen border – Drag to resize windows
- Multi-window switch icon – Tap (Multi-window switch icon) to select applications. (Multi-window switch icon) appears when you drag the split-screen border.
- Application 2
- Overview button – Select a recently used application for the lower window
- Home button – Go back to the Home screen
- Back button – Go back to the previous screen within an application or close the application
- Not all applications support split-screen mode.
To resize the split-screen windows
- Drag the split-screen border in the center.
To exit the split-screen mode
- Drag the split-screen border to the top or bottom of the screen.