Pop-up window mode
Using the pop-up window mode
Find and tap (Window manager icon).
The Side sense menu is displayed.
You can also display the Side sense menu by double-tapping the Side sense bar or circle.
Tap the app you want to display in a small window.
Displaying a recently used app in the pop-up window mode
Tap (Overview button) in the navigation bar.
Swipe left or right to select the app that you want to display in a small window, and then tap [Pop-up window].
Swipe left or right to select the app that you want to display in the full-screen, and then tap it.
Pop-up window overview
- Drag to resize the window.
- Drag to move the window.
- Tap to exit the pop-up window mode and display the full-screen mode.
- Tap to maximize the window.
- Tap to iconize the window.
- Tap to close the window.
- Not all apps support the pop-up window mode.
- The pop-up window mode may be unavailable depending on the function or app you are using, such as when using Photo Pro.