Gather around the TV with your family or friends, connect your mobile devices to the TV and view your favourite photos/videos on the large screen TV, or play your favourite tracks through the TV speakers.
- Press the 主選單 button, then select [Photo Sharing Plus].
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect each mobile device to the TV.
- Open the web browser on your mobile device and follow the on-screen instructions to access the URL shown on the TV screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your mobile device to view photos or play music/videos on the TV, or save photos/videos displayed on the TV.
- If the TV uses the 5GHz band to connect to a wireless router (or access point), the connection is disconnected when this function is started.
- Up to 10 mobile devices can be connected to the TV at the same time. To connect another device when 10 devices are already connected, disconnect an unnecessary device, then connect the other device.
- The default browser for Android 2.3 or later is supported.
- The default browser for iOS is supported, however, some functions cannot be used depending on the version of your iOS.
- iOS devices cannot upload music to the TV.