Programming the Set-Top Box Function
(Applicable for Sony remote with STB function only)
- TV or STB mode is selected by pressing the TV or STB button.
- If STB programming is successful, TV/STB buttons will light up when corresponding button on the remote control is pressed to indicate which mode the remote control are in.
Follow the steps below to programme your TV remote control.
Press and hold the STB button, then press the corresponding code while still holding the STB button.
Release the STB button when done. If successful, the STB button LED will blink twice.
If unsuccessful or low battery during programming, the STB button LED will blink quickly 5 times.
|Dish TV||0101, 0102, 0103, 0104, 0105, 0106, 0107, 0108|
|Videocon||0201, 0202, 0203, 0204, 0205, 0206, 0207|
|Hathw@y||0401, 0402, 0403, 0404, 0405, 0406, 0407|
|TATA Sky||0501, 0502, 0503|
|DEN||0601, 0602, 0603, 0604, 0605, 0606, 0607|
|Siti Digital||0701, 0702|
|GTPL||0801, 0802, 0803, 0804|
|Reliance||0901, 0902, 0903, 0904, 0905, 0906|
|Sun Direct||1001, 1002, 1003, 1004|
|Digicable||1101, 1102, 1103|
|InDigital||1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206|
To confirm the programming
- Make sure the TV input is set to your Set-Top Box.
While the TV remote control is still in STB mode, point the TV remote control to your Set-Top Box and press any button (e.g. STB , +/−, PROG +/−) to make sure it can control your Set-Top Box.
- If unable to control your STB, repeat Step 1 with the next code.
- Default is TV mode. STB mode is applicable only when STB programming is successful.
- STB programming cannot be done during low battery. Replace the batteries if programming still unsuccessful.
- Supported Set-Top Box is depending on the model.