Lock and Unlock a Channel
To prevent children from watching a channel, you can lock a channel. To watch a locked channel, you must enter the 4 digit PIN code first. You cannot lock programmes from connected devices.
To lock or unlock a channel
- Press Quick settings > Navigation keys up > Channel > Parental Controls and press OK.
- Enter your PIN code if necessary.
- Select Channel Blocked and press OK.
- Press Navigation keys up or down to select the channel you want to lock or unlock, and press OK.
- A locked channel is marked with a lock icon.
- Press EXIT, repeatedly if necessary, to close the menu.