Extending the battery life
You can reduce the battery consumption by using the Walkman in the following manner.
The battery life depends on usage conditions. For details on the battery life, see [Battery life].
- Turn off the power manually when you do not use the Walkman.
Set [Auto Power Off]. The Walkman will turn off automatically.
( – [Settings] – [Device Settings] ([Basic Settings]) – [Auto Power Off].)
Set a shorter time for [Screen Off Timer].
( – [Settings] – [Device Settings] ([Basic Settings]) – [Screen Off Timer].)
- Adjust the screen brightness.
- Set all sound quality settings to off.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function when you are not using it.
- Turn off the NFC function when you are not using it.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.