Controlling the audio device (BLUETOOTH connection)
If the BLUETOOTH device supports AVRCP, you can control it by the headset. The functions available may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
The touch sensor works as follows according to how you operate the touch sensor.
Play/Pause: Double-tap lightly (about 0.4-second interval).
Next track: Swipe forward.
Previous track: Swipe backward.
Fast-forward: Swipe forward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-forwarding starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
Fast-reverse: Swipe backward and hold. (It takes a while until fast-reversing starts.) Release at the desired playback point.
- To increase the volume: Swipe up repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- To decrease the volume: Swipe down repeatedly until the volume reaches the desired level.
- If you hold your finger to the touch sensor after swiping up or down, the volume continues to change.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. When you operate as illustrated above, it may operate differently or may not work at all.