Using the supplied headphone cable
If you use the headset at the place where is restricted to use the BLUETOOTH devices such as an airplane, you can use the headset as ordinary wired headphones by connecting a device via the supplied headphone cable. The headset supports high resolution audio playback when connecting via the supplied headphone cable.
- Connect a playback device to the INPUT jack with the supplied headphone cable.
Make sure you connect the L-shaped plug to the playback device.
- You can use the headset as ordinary wired headphones by connecting the supplied headphone cable to the headset even when the battery becomes empty or you turn the headset off.
- When an incoming call arrives, a ring tone will be heard via the headphones. Answer the call using your smartphone or mobile phone, and talk using the microphone of the phone. You can hear the voice of the caller from the headphones.
- If you disconnect the headphone cable from the smartphone or mobile phone, you can talk using the microphone and speaker of the phone.
- Use the supplied headphone cable only.
- Make sure you insert the plug firmly.
- The BLUETOOTH function cannot be used.
The button, +/- buttons and button cannot be used. For volume, playback, pausing, etc., control with the connected device.
- If connecting a cable to the headset while it is turned on, the headset will turn off automatically.