Note when using with a mobile phone
- For details on operation of your mobile phone when receiving a telephone call while transmitting the sound using the BLUETOOTH connection, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the mobile phone.
- Before operating the speaker, be sure that the operating voltage of the speaker is identical with that of your local power supply.
- Where purchased: all countries/regions
- Operating voltage: 100 V – 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
About micro-USB cables
- Make sure to use the following supplied micro-USB cable.
USB Type A plug: Connects to a computer or USB AC adaptor
USB Micro-B plug: Connects to the speaker
- Do not set the speaker in an inclined position.
- Depending on the installation condition, it may fall over or fall. Do not place valuables, etc. nearby the speaker.
- Do not leave the speaker in a location near heat sources, in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, moisture, rain, or mechanical shock.
- Do not insert any small objects, etc., into the jacks or ventilation hole on the rear of the speaker. The speaker may short out or malfunction.
- Do not use alcohol, benzine, or thinner to clean the cabinet.
- If fine dust adheres to the speaker, use a roller type adhesive cleaner.
- Two speakers are required when using the Speaker Add function. Only the SBC codec is supported while using the Speaker Add function.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning the speaker that are not covered in this Help Guide, consult your nearest Sony dealer.