Using the Help Guide
This Help Guide explains how to use this TV. Additionally, you can also refer to the Setup Guide for descriptions about TV installation, and the Reference Guide for parts descriptions and specifications of this TV.
In this Help Guide, you can read the desired information in order or search for it directly. To search, select at the top of the screen.
To view the Online Help Guide on the TV
There are two versions of the Help Guide for your TV: the Built-in Help Guide and the Online Help Guide. The Built-in Help Guide includes basic information and instructions on how to use your TV. If your TV is connected to the Internet, the Online Help Guide provides comprehensive and up-to-date information about your TV and network services.
- Connect the TV to the Internet.
- Select [Switch to Online] (A) at the top of the screen to switch to the Online Help Guide.
- To use the latest features described in the Help Guide, you may need to update the TV's software. For details about software updates, see the Software updates page.
- The images and illustrations used in the Help Guide may differ depending on your TV model.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- You can also use the “Video & TV SideView” app to view the Online Help Guide.
- To see if your TV is equipped with one of the functions described in the Help Guide, refer to the paper manual or a Sony product catalogue.
- This Help Guide is written for all regions/countries. Some descriptions contained in this Help Guide do not apply to some regions and countries.