Computer video signal specifications
(Resolution, Horizontal frequency/Vertical frequency)
- 640 x 480, 31.5 kHz/60 Hz
- 800 x 600, 37.9 kHz/60 Hz
- 1024 x 768, 48.4 kHz/60 Hz
- 1152 x 864, 67.5 kHz/75 Hz (2K Full HD models or 4K models only)
- 1280 x 1024, 64.0 kHz/60 Hz (2K Full HD models or 4K models only)
- 1600 x 900, 56.0 kHz/60 Hz (2K Full HD models or 4K models only)
- 1680 x 1050, 65.3 kHz/60 Hz (2K Full HD models or 4K models only)
- 1920 x 1080, 67.5 kHz/60 Hz (2K Full HD models or 4K models only)*
* 1080p timing, when applied to the HDMI input, will be treated as video timing and not computer timing. This will affect the [Screen] settings in [Display]. To view computer content, set [Wide mode] to [Full], and [Display area] to [Full pixel](2K models) or [+1](4K models). ([Display area] is configurable only when [Auto display area] is disabled.)
Other video input signals
The following video formats can be displayed depending on specifications of your computer.
- 480p, 480i
- 576p*1, 576i*1
- 720p/30Hz, 720p/50Hz*1, 720p/60Hz
- 1080i/50Hz*1, 1080i/60Hz
- 1080p/30Hz, 1080p/50Hz*1, 1080p/60Hz
- 3840 x 2160p/24Hz, 3840 x 2160p/25Hz*1, 3840 x 2160p/30Hz (4K models only)
- 3840 x 2160p/50Hz*1*3, 3840 x 2160p/60Hz*3 (4K models only)
- 4096 x 2160p/24Hz*2 (4K models only)
- 4096 x 2160p/50Hz*1*2*3, 4096 x 2160p/60Hz*2*3 (4K models only)
*1 Not supported depending on your region/country.
*2 When 4096 x 2160p is input and [Wide mode] is set to [Normal], the resolution is displayed as 3840 x 2160p.
To display 4096 x 2160p, set [Wide mode] setting to [Full 1] or [Full 2].
*3 Supported only by HDMI 2/3 depending on your model.
- 1920 x 1080/60 Hz output may not be available, depending on your computer. Even if 1920 x 1080/60 Hz output is selected, the actual output signal may differ. In this case, change the computer’s settings, then set your computer to use a different video signal.