Adjusting home network settings
You can adjust the following home network settings.
To check the server connection
To use the renderer function
- [Renderer function]
- Enable the renderer function.
- You can play photo/music/video files in a controller (e.g., digital still camera) on the TV screen by operating the device directly.
- [Renderer access control]
- Select [Automatic access permission] to access the TV automatically when a controller accesses the TV for the first time.
- Select [Custom settings] to change the access permission settings of each controller.