The USB HDD device cannot be registered. (USB HDD recording models only)
Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
- Check if the USB HDD device is connected to the USB3 port (blue) indicated as “HDD REC” .
- If the USB HDD device is properly connected to the blue USB3 port , register it for recording again because it is already registered as a device for purposes other than recording (such as storage).
- If there are devices connected to the USB1 and USB2 ports, temporarily remove them for this procedure.
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Storage & reset].
- From [Device storage], select the USB HDD device you want to register for recording.
- Select [Register for recording].
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register the USB HDD device to the TV.