Attaching the Belt to the Live-View Remote
Attach the belt to the remote control.
- Place the remote control on the base plate and thread the belt through the belt loop of the remote control and the base plate as illustrated in , and then attach it as illustrated in .
- You can adjust the belt length depending on the pasting position of and .
- To fasten the remote control to your arm, wear the remote control with the LCD screen parallel to the back of your hand and the REC/ENTER button facing toward your fingertips. Thread the belt through as illustrated on the left below
- After attaching , move to cover the end of .
- Attaching the belt incorrectly may cause injury.
- The GPS antenna is built in the front of the remote control. Placing the remote control upside down may cause positioning to take long time or may not be able to determine your position.
- When placing the remote control on your right wrist, set the screen rotation in the remote control settings to ON.
- When using the remote control attached to your arm, always attach the supplied base plate and belt correctly.
- Be careful not to drop the remote control when unfastening the belt.