Performing for Live Streaming
You can start the live distribution when the preparation for the live streaming is complete.
For the initial live distribution, we recommend trial distribution in a well prepared environment after prior settings on a computer.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the camera to select [LIVE]
- Press the REC button of the camera to start the live distribution
The REC lamp on the top of the camera lights up in blue.
- Press the REC button once again to stop the live distribution
- It may take 10 to 20 seconds to start the actual distribution in the movie distribution site after the distribution of the camera is started.
- You can record movies that are being live distributed in the memory card of the camera. When the memory card is already inserted, movies are recorded at the same time as the distribution*.
- When the capacity of the memory card is full, only the movie recording will stop without stopping the distribution.
- Only movie distributions will be performed when no memory card is inserted.
* Simultaneously recorded movies are processed on MP4/HQ mode.
REC lamp in real-time distribution
You can check the state of live streaming distribution by the REC lamp when selecting the live streaming mode.
1 REC lamp
OFF: Before distribution
Lights up in blue: In distribution
Blinks slowly in blue (Approx. blinks 1 time per second): In distribution (There is an audience)
Blinks fast in red (Approx. blinks 3 times per second): Distribution error