Installing Action Cam Movie Creator
Install Action Cam Movie Creator on your computer. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the computer
- Log on as an Administrator.
- Close all applications running on the computer before installing the software.
- Visit the following URL with the Internet browser of the computer and install Action Cam Movie Creator
- When the installation is completed, Action Cam Movie Creator starts up.
- Connect the camera to the computer with the supplied micro USB cable
- New functions may be added to Action Cam Movie Creator. Even if Action Cam Movie Creator is already installed on your computer, connect the camera to your computer.
To USB jack
To Multi/Micro USB Terminal
- Do not disconnect the micro USB cable (supplied) from the camera while the computer screen indicates that the camera is being operated or accessed. Doing so may cause data corruption.
- To disconnect the computer from the camera, click on the task tray, then click (icon to remove). For Windows Vista, click on the task tray.