Auto Power Off
You can change the auto power off setting of the camera.
- Press the MENU button of the remote control
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select (Auto power off) in (Connecting devices settings), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select the desired setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
(default): Turns the power of the camera off after about 60 seconds
: Does not use the auto power off function
- Auto power off is not available in the following situations.
- Recording data to media
- Shooting movies, or shooting in the interval photo recording mode
- During movie playback or live streaming
- Wi-Fi connection is in process, Wi-Fi remote control is connected, or an Image is being uploaded to a smartphone
- Connecting to a mass storage device
- When the remote control is not connected to the camera through Wi-Fi, the camera settings cannot be changed.
- To return to the setting item selection screen from the setting value selection screen, select .
- To perform the setting item in the selection screen or the setting value, select .