Date & Time Setting
You can set the year/month/day and region.
- Press the MENU button to display the setting items. Then select (Date & time setting) in (Remote control settings)
- Select the desired date format and then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
M(Eng)-D-Y: Month (in English)-Day-Year
GMT+0.0: Sets the region
Regions are defined by the time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to set the desired date and then press the REC/ENTER button to set the date and time
- To return to the setting item selection screen from the setting value selection screen, select .
- To perform the setting item in the selection screen or the setting value, select .