When you are in an airplane, you can set the remote control to disable all functions related to the Wi-Fi and GPS.
- Press the MENU button of the remote control
The list of setting items will be displayed.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Airplane mode) in (Remote control settings), then press the REC/ENTER button
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select the desired setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
(default): Select this when you are on board an airplane
The Wi-Fi/GPS function is disabled.
(default): Select this for normal use
The Wi-Fi/GPS function is enabled.
When you are in an airplane, set the airplane mode of the remote control to ON and also set the Wi-Fi mode of the camera to OFF.
- To return to the setting item selection screen from the setting value selection screen, select .
- To perform the setting item in the selection screen or the setting value, select .