Resetting the Network Settings for Multi Connection
You can reset multi connected network settings.
- Press the MENU button of the remote control
The list of setting items will be displayed.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select (Reset network settings) in (Remote control settings), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
- Press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select , then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
When setting to the multi connection after the reset is completed, you are required to register devices once again even though they have been already registered.
- If (Back) is selected on the confirmation screen, the resetting is cancelled.
- To return to the setting item selection screen from the setting value selection screen, select (Back).
- To perform the setting item in the selection screen or the setting value, select .