Care and Storage
Clean the camera surface or the remote control with a soft cloth slightly moistened with water, then wipe the surface with a dry cloth. Do not use any of the following as they may damage the finish or the casing.
Chemical products such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, disposable cloths, insect repellent, sunscreen or insecticide, etc.
- Do not touch the camera with any of the above on your hand.
- Do not leave the camera or the remote control in contact with rubber or vinyl for a long time.
- Wipe the surface of the lens clean with a soft cloth in the following instances:
- When there are fingerprints on the lens surface.
- In hot or humid locations.
- When the lens is exposed to salty air such as at the seaside.
- Store in a well-ventilated location with little dirt or dust.
- To prevent mold, periodically clean the lens as described above.