Estimated Duration of Recording for the Battery Pack of the Camera
Approximate time available when you use a fully charged battery pack.
- Continuous recording time
- HQ: 80 min. (85 min.)
- VGA: 85 min. (100 min.)
- Typical recording time
- HQ: 45 min. (50 min.)
- VGA: 50 min. (60 min.)
- Time measured when you use the camera at 25°C (77°F). It is recommended that you use the camera from 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F).
- The recording time will be shorter when you use the camera in low temperatures.
- The recording time may be shorter, depending on the recording conditions.
- Typical recording time is time that is measured when you repeat such operations as the shooting standby and switching the shooting mode.
- () indicates the recording time when the Wi-Fi setting is set to [OFF].