Digital HD Video Camera RecorderHDR-AZ1/RM-LVR2V
The Power of the Camera Turns Off Suddenly
- Depending on the camera and battery temperature, you may be unable to record movies or the power may turn off automatically to protect the camera. A message will be displayed on the screen of the remote control before the power turns off or you can no longer record movies.
- When is indicated, stop recording the movie.
- If the camera stops recording due to the temperature, leave it for several minutes with the power turned off. Start recording after the temperature inside the camera drops fully.
- If you do not operate the camera for given period of time, the camera turns to power saving mode. Turn the power on again.
- If you have selected [OFF] in the auto power off function, the power of the camera will not turn off automatically.