Playback Using the Live-View Remote
Play back images recorded with the camera using the remote control.
The procedure below explains how to play back movies.
- Press the MENU button of the remote control while selecting the shooting mode, press the UP button or DOWN button of the remote control to select (Playback using the remote control), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control
- Select the desired image by pressing the UP/DOWN button
- Press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control to start playback
- Press the UP button of the remote control during movie playback
Returning to the shooting mode
To return to the shooting mode, select (Shooting Mode) and press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control.
- The camera cannot play back audio.
- The image frame rate displayed on the LCD screen when using the remote control for playback will change according to the Wi-Fi communication status of the camera and remote control. This frame rate is different from the one used when shooting.
- You can fast-forward by pressing the UP button of the remote control and fast-rewind by pressing the DOWN button.