Digital Media PlayerNW-A25/A25HN/A26HN/A27HN
Notes on microSD cards
- Use a microSD card (not supplied) that has been formatted using your Walkman. Operations of microSD cards formatted with computers or other devices are not guaranteed.
- If you format a microSD card containing data, the data will be deleted. Be careful not to delete important data.
- Do not leave a microSD card within the reach of small children. They might accidentally swallow it.
Do not insert or remove a microSD card when your Walkman is not in the [Insert/Remove SD Card] status. Doing so may cause a malfunction in your Walkman.
- We do not guarantee the operation of all types of compatible microSD cards with your Walkman.
- Data may be corrupted in the following cases:
- When a microSD card is removed or your Walkman is turned off during a read or write operation.
- When a microSD card is used in locations subject to static electricity or electrical noise.
- We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage of stored data.
- We recommend that you save a backup copy of important data.
- Do not touch the terminal of a microSD card with your hand or a metal object.
- Do not strike, bend or drop a microSD card.
- Do not disassemble or modify a microSD card.
- Do not expose a microSD card to water.
- Do not use a microSD card under the following conditions:
- Locations beyond the required operating conditions, including locations such as the hot interior of a car parked in the sun and/or in the summer, outdoor areas exposed to direct sunlight, or near a heater.
- Humid locations or locations with corrosive substances present.
- When using a microSD card, make sure to check the correct insertion direction into the microSD card slot.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the microSD card slot.