Adjusting the playback speed
You can adjust the playback speed from 0.5 times to twice the normal speed by using the DPC (Digital Pitch Control) function. The audio is played back in natural tones by means of digital processing.
- From the Home menu, select [Settings].
- Select [Music Settings] - [DPC (Speed Control)] - desired setting.
- The speed can be adjusted finely on a dedicated screen when using the dance mode.
- The [DPC (Speed Control)] setting also affects the playback speed of audio podcasts.
- The speed cannot be adjusted when set to [Maximum Karaoke Mode] or [Minimum Karaoke Mode].
- High-Resolution Audio files are skipped when adjusting the playback speed.
- The [DSEE HX] function is not available when [DPC (Speed Control)] is activated.