Notice for users
- Recorded songs are limited to private use only. Use of songs beyond this limit requires the permission of the copyright holders.
- Sony is not responsible for incomplete recording/downloading or damaged data due to problems with your Walkman or computer.
- Heat may build up in your Walkman while charging if it is used for an extended period of time.
- Note that condensation may form temporarily in cases such as when your Walkman is moved quickly from a low-temperature environment to a high temperature environment, or used in a room where a heater has just been turned on. Condensation is a phenomenon where moisture in the air adheres to surfaces such as metal panels and then changes to liquid.
If condensation forms in your Walkman, leave it turned off until the condensation disappears.
If you use the Walkman with condensation present, a malfunction may result.
- If you use your Walkman in a cold location, images may appear with black bands around them. This is not a malfunction of the Walkman.
About sample data (*1)
Sample data is pre-installed on your Walkman.
If you delete the sample data, you cannot restore it, and we will not supply any replacement data.
(*1) In some countries/regions some sample data is not installed.