What Can I Do to Solve a Problem?
- Your Walkman does not operate or the power does not turn on.
- Your Walkman does not work properly.
- Your Walkman power turns off or on automatically.
- I want my Walkman screen to stay on longer before it turns off automatically.
- A drink (water, coffee, etc.) was spilled on your Walkman, or the Walkman was washed in the washing machine.
- I want to backup the content such as music saved on my Walkman.
- I want to find the product name (model name) of my Walkman.
- An alarm (beep) is heard and the message [Check the volume level] is displayed.
- There is no sound.
- The content such as music suddenly stops during playback.
- Noise is generated.
- Volume cannot be turned up, or the volume remains low when the playback volume is turned up.
- Sound can only be heard from one side of the headphones.
- Sound is interrupted or skips.
- Cannot charge the Walkman.
- What is the battery life of the built-in rechargeable battery?
- The rechargeable battery needs to be replaced.
- The battery duration is short.
- What is the standard battery duration?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
Connection to a Computer
- The computer does not recognize your Walkman.
- Even if you use “Safely Remove Hardware” on the computer, [Connecting USB] remains displayed on your Walkman screen.
- Content such as music cannot be transferred from the computer to your Walkman.
- Only a small amount of content such as music can be transferred to your Walkman.
- Your Walkman becomes unstable when it is connected to the computer.
- Cannot play content such as music transferred to your Walkman.
- Songs are not played back in the expected order.
- [ □ ] is displayed in the screen.
- [Unknown] is displayed for the album name or artist name.
- Cannot delete content such as music using the Walkman functions.
- The remaining recording time remains the same even though files are deleted.
- Cannot record.
- The combined total elapsed and remaining recording time does not equal the maximum recording time.
- A folder is not deleted even though all recorded files have been deleted.
- Cannot hear FM radio broadcasts.
- There is a lot of noise in the FM radio broadcast and the sound quality is poor.