What can I do to solve a problem?
If your Walkman does not function as expected, try the following steps to resolve the issue.
Before restarting your Walkman, disconnect the Walkman from your computer and check that no content such as music is being played back. Otherwise, the data may be damaged. You can then restart the Walkman safely.
- Check the topic on the issue in “Q&A.”
- Connect your Walkman to your computer to charge the battery.
You may be able to resolve some issues by charging the battery.
- Press the button ( ) with a pen or paper clip, etc. to restart your Walkman.
- Check information on the issue in the help of the software having problems.
- Look up information on the issue on one of the customer support websites.
- If the approaches listed above fail to resolve the issue, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Data will not be deleted, nor will any settings be changed by restarting.