You can check the recorded image on the screen right after the shooting. You can also set the display time for Auto Review.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Auto Review] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- 10 Sec/5 Sec/2 Sec (default setting):
- Displays the recorded image on the screen right after shooting for the selected duration of time. If you perform a magnifying operation during Auto Review, you can check that image using the magnified scale.
- Does not display the Auto Review.
- When the product is enlarging an image using image processing, it may temporarily display the original image prior to enlarging and then display the enlarged image.
- The DISP (Display Setting) settings are applied for the Auto Review display.