Using the “Quick Navi”
You can change the settings directly using the Quick Navi screen when using the viewfinder.
- Press the DISP (Display Setting) button on the control wheel repeatedly until the screen is set to [For viewfinder].
- Press Fn (Function) button to switch the screen to Quick Navi screen.
- Select the desired function by pressing the up/down/left/right side of the control wheel.
Turn the front dial to select the desired setting.
- Some setting values can be finely adjusted by turning the rear dial.
Performing settings on the dedicated screen
- Select the desired function in step 3, then press on the center of the control wheel. The dedicated setting screen for the function appears. Follow the operating guides (A) to perform the settings.