Using flash (sold separately)
In dark environments, use the flash to light up the subject while shooting and to prevent camera-shake. When shooting against the sun, use the flash to lighten the image of the backlit subject.
Attach the flash to the product (sold separately).
- Press the shutter button fully down.
- You cannot use the flash when recording movies.
- While charging the flash, flashes. After charging is completed, the flashing icon will light up.
- Do not use a commercially available flash with high-voltage synchro terminals or with reverse polarity.
- The corners of a recorded image may be shaded, depending on the lens.