You can set the flash mode.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Flash Mode] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Flash Off:
- Flash does not operate.
- Fires in dark environments or when shooting towards bright light.
- Fill-flash (default setting):
- Fires every time you trigger the shutter.
- Slow Sync.:
- Fires every time you trigger the shutter. Slow sync shooting allows you to shoot a clear image of both the subject and the background by slowing the shutter speed.
- Rear Sync.:
- Fires right before the exposure is completed every time you trigger the shutter. Rear sync shooting allows you to shoot a natural image of the trail of a moving subject such as a moving car or a walking person.
- When using a wireless flash, the shading effect provides a more 3D appearance to a subject than when using an attached flash. This mode is effective when you attach a remote control-compatible external flash (sold separately) to the product, and shoot with a wireless flash (sold separately), placed away from the product.
- The default setting depends on the shooting mode.
- Available flash mode depends on the shooting mode.