If you have problems
If you have problems
Battery pack and power
- You cannot insert the battery pack into the product.
- You cannot turn on the product.
- The power turns off suddenly.
- The remaining battery level indicator shows an incorrect level.
- The charge lamp on the product flashes when charging the battery pack.
- The battery pack has not been charged even if the charge lamp on the product has turned off.
- The battery pack is not charged.
Shooting still images/movies
- You cannot record images.
- Recording takes a long time.
- The image is out of focus.
- The flash does not work.
- Fuzzy white circular spots appear on images shot using the flash.
- The recording date and time are not displayed on the screen.
- The date and time are recorded incorrectly.
- The aperture value and/or shutter speed flashes.
- The image colors are not correct.
- Noise appears in the image when you view the screen in a dark place.
- The eyes of the subject come out red.
- Dots appear and remain on the screen.
- You cannot shoot images continuously.
- The image is whitish (Flare)./Blurring of light appears on the image (Ghosting).
- The corners of the picture are too dark.
- The image is blurred.
- The LCD screen darkens after a short period of time passed.
- The flash takes too long to recharge.
- Images cannot be played back.
- The date and time are not displayed.
- The image cannot be deleted.
- The image was deleted by mistake.
- A DPOF mark cannot be put.
- You cannot find the wireless access point to be connected.
- [WPS Push] does not work.
- [Send to Computer] is canceled halfway.
- You cannot send movies to a smartphone.
- [Smart Remote Embedded] or [Send to Smartphone] is canceled halfway.
- The shooting screen for [Smart Remote Embedded] is not displayed smoothly./The connection between this product and the smartphone is disconnected.
- You cannot use One-Touch connection (NFC).
- The computer does not recognize this product.
- You cannot import images.
- The image and sound are interrupted by noise when viewing a movie on a computer.
- Images exported from a computer cannot be viewed on this product.
- You cannot print images.
- The color of the image is strange.
- Images are printed with both edges cut off.
- You cannot print images with the date.
- The lens gets fogged.
- The product becomes warm when you use it for a long time.
- The Clock Set screen appears when you turn on the product.
- The number of recordable images does not decrease, or decreases two images at a time.
- The product does not work properly.
- “--E-” appears on the screen.