DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) is a function that you can specify the images of the memory card that you want to print out later.
The (Print order) mark is displayed for registered images.
- Set the camera to playback mode.
- MENU - - desired mode - on the control button
Orders printing the currently displayed image in single-image mode.
You can select and order multiple images to be printed.
- After step 2, select an image to be printed, then press .
To cancel the selection, press again to cancel the mark.
- MENU - [OK] -
- The (Print order) mark cannot be added to the following images:
- Images in internal memory
- You can add a (Print order) mark to a maximum 999 images.
Clearing the DPOF mark
Select the image to clear the DPOF registration, then press on the control button in the same procedure as when making a mark. The mark disappears and the DPOF registration is cleared.