Tracks the subject and adjusts focus automatically even when the subject is moving.
- Point the camera at the subject, and press on the control button.
The target frame appears.
- Place the target frame over the subject you want to focus on, and press .
- Press the shutter button to shoot the image.
Tracking a face
If you use the tracking focus function while the Face Detection function is activated, you can select a face to be given priority and register that face with the camera.
- You cannot use tracking focus in the following situations:
- Zoom functions other than optical zoom
- Tracking focus will automatically be canceled when the subject disappears from the screen or has failed to be tracked.