Using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander
You can operate this product using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander.
- Install PlayMemories Mobile on your smartphone.
- If PlayMemories Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version.
- On the LCD monitor of this product, select - [Camera/Mic] - [Shooting Assist] - [Ctrl with Smartphone].
- The SSID and password are displayed on the LCD monitor of this product. This product is now ready to be operated using your smartphone.
- Start PlayMemories Mobile, then on the smartphone screen, select the SSID displayed on the LCD monitor of this product, and then enter the password displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
- Connect to this product using your smartphone.
- Operate this product using your smartphone.
- The photo size stored on the smartphone is [2M] except when the image size is [ S (VGA)].
- Movies are recorded on this product and are not stored on the smartphone.
- The operation methods and display screens for the application are subject to change without notice by future upgrades.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of PlayMemories Mobile.