Connecting to an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet
You can easily connect this product to your NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that your smartphone is not in sleep mode and the screen is unlocked in advance.
- Touch (N mark) of this product to (N mark) of your smartphone.
- Make sure that (N mark) is displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
What you can do with the NFC connection
Operations available when you touch this product to an NFC-enabled smartphone differs depending on the status of this product.
- When this product is in movie/photo recording mode
- [Ctrl with Smartphone] starts up.
- When images are being played back on this product
- [Send to Smartphone] starts up and images being played back are transferred.
- To use the one-touch functions of this product, an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet is required.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is an international standard for short-range wireless communication technology.
- If the connection is not made successfully, try the procedures shown in “Connecting to an Android smartphone or tablet.”