Transferring movies (MP4) and photos to your smartphone or tablet using the NFC function (NFC one-touch sharing)
Transfer images to your NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that your smartphone is not in sleep mode and the screen is unlocked in advance.
- Install PlayMemories Mobile on your smartphone.
- If PlayMemories Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version.
- Select [Settings] on the smartphone, then select [More…] and place a checkmark next to [NFC].
- Press the button on this product to enter the playback mode, and then display the image you want to transfer on the LCD monitor of this product.
- Touch (N mark) of this product to (N mark) of your smartphone.
- Hold this product and your smartphone together and keep them still for about 1-2 seconds until PlayMemories Mobile starts up on your smartphone.
- Make sure that (N mark) is displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
- The images are transferred from this product to the smartphone.
- Transferred images will be stored in Gallery/Album on an Android smartphone/tablet or Album on an iPhone/iPad.
- You cannot transfer AVCHD movies.
- [Send to Smartphone] is not available when MP4 movies or still images have not been saved on this product.
- If you want to import images recorded on a memory card, insert the memory card to this product, and then select the memory card in [Media Select].
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- If the connections is not made successfully, try the procedures shown in “Connecting to an Android smartphone or tablet.”
- For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of PlayMemories Mobile.