Playing images on a TV (View on TV)
You can view images on your TV connected to the network by transferring images from this product without connecting this product and TV with a cable.
Operations may be required on your TV before playing depending on the TV you use. Refer to the instruction manuals of the TV as well.
- Connect this product to a wireless network access point.
- If your access point does not support the WPS push button, refer to [Access point settings].
- If your access point supports the WPS push button, refer to [WPS Push].
- Step 1 can be skipped from the second time.
- Press the button on this product to enter the playback mode.
- Select - [Edit/Copy] - [View on TV] - the type of image you want to transfer.
- Play a movie or a photo on the TV.
- This function is available with the DLNA player compatible TVs.
- You can view images only on TVs that are compatible with the network function (including wired network).
- It may take time until the images are played on the TV.
- This function is not available when using an access point without a security setting (WEP/WPA/WPA2) to protect from prying eyes.
- Select the access point you registered with this product when connecting your TV.
- To enjoy viewing movies comfortably, use a wired network connection for your TV. Depending on the wireless network environment, movies may not be played smoothly.
- Depending on the settings of the recorded movie, it may not play smoothly.